Operating your own Tile Rescue business gives you true work-life balance, and an enviable income, with sensational training and support. Exclusive territories are available now! Don’t miss your chance to join Australia’s fastest growing network of service delivery professionals.
It doesn't matter what your work background is. We have successful franchisees that have come from all kinds of professions that have nothing to do with tiles!
WHY BECOME A FRANCHISEE
SOLID REASONS TO JOIN TILE RESCUE TODAY!
- Tile Rescue’s services are in high demand.
- It’s non-seasonal. There’s loads of work all year round.
- There are 33,000,000sqm of tiles installed every year in Australia.
- We don’t take a percentage of your turnover. It’s one, flat, low fee. So you don't get penalised for hard work.
- We have franchisees earning above $3000 per week and some are earning way beyond that.
- There’s plenty of work – Every home (and many businesses) has tiles!
- We give you absolutely everything you need to be successful. All you need is common sense a good work ethic and a will to succeed
- We’ve got your back. The team are always ready to help you out when it’s needed.
- This is your real opportunity to be part of not just a great franchise but one that's very family orientated.
YOUR FRANCHISE FEE COVERS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING
- All materials, specialist tools, uniforms, stationary, customer management system, marketing fund / lead generation, vehicle signwriting, vehicle racking, accommodation while attending training, field support after training, access to contact details of franchisees, our own exclusive, branded products which are developed in house and manufactured right here in Australia.
- We’ll teach you all the skills you need to know. Our intensive training program conducted over two weeks covers not just technical but all areas of running your Tile Rescue business.
- You’ll spend two weeks attending the purpose built Tile Rescue Centre of Excellence to learn new skills so you can become an expert.
- There’s ongoing training to learn new technical and business skills so you can stay at the forefront of the industry and one step ahead of your competition.
- Because you provide great service and do an amazing job your customers become raving fans and tell everyone.
- After a big day out in the field doing amazing transformations to customers tiled areas you want to come home for family time not paper work so we’ve reduced it by providing you with the latest cloud based job management system that enables you to quote, invoice, do reports and reconcile on the fly so you get that family time.
- Constant business evaluation & reports to make sure you’re getting the most rewarding experience possible.
- Regular technical group meetings so you're always involved and up to speed with the latest services and products that were always developing– ongoing franchise meeting sessions. An interactive online forum to discuss technical and business matters with other franchisees at any time.
- Because of the size of our group you will get access to supplier discounts with tool manufacturers, product suppliers, motor vehicle deals, Telco packages and cheaper insurances to name a few.
MORE BENEFITS OF A TILE RESCUE BUSINESS
- No cap on your earning potential
- A proven business concept
- Largest network of tile and grout technicians in Australia.
- Ongoing business and tech support 24/7
- Finance solutions to the right applicants.
- Enjoy a unique competitive advantage
- Be part of a cutting edge, innovative company
A Word From Our Founder
I’m very passionate about giving my Franchisees not only a great business model so they can deliver all of our unique services to their territories, but also the best support that the staff and I at our Support Centre can give.
Firstly, all the experts will tell you that to have a successful franchise business you must first be able to offer a service that people need and want and, secondly, your Franchisor must give you great support in all areas to help you achieve your goals. Not only will you get that with a Tile Rescue business but much more, because your success is our success!
Bill Hyde – Founder
Tile rescue is Australia’s #1 network of tile and grout technicians. It’s been operating since 1996 and has grown to a team of over 35 franchisees that absolutely love what they do.
Franchises are currently available in most areas but territories are being taken fast so hurry.
Register your interest now.
TESTIMONIALS FROM FRANCHISEES
Kylee & Christophe Blot
Tile Rescue Canberra
Six years ago, we were looking for a self-employment opportunity that gave us genuine work-life balance, whilst we raised our young family.
After researching multiple business opportunities, sea-change & tree-change options, we chose Tile Rescue, left Sydney’s ‘corporate world’ and have never looked back!
From the moment we met the Tile Rescue Head Office Team, we instantly felt at home and knew we had made a great decision.
Our small family business went from the ‘start-up’ phase to $200k turnover by the beginning of our 3rd year. We have since have sold our successful Mid-north Coast Franchise, and relocated to the ACT to ‘do it all again’!
With extensive Head Office support and ongoing training, the Tile Rescue Franchise network is unlike any other Franchise business we explored, and the broad range of services we provide to both residential and commercial clients sets us miles apart from our competitors.
Only 6 months into running Tile Rescue in our new location, we have experienced an overwhelming demand for our services! Tile Rescue has given us the true work-life balance and an income we are really happy with. For a motivated, customer service-focussed person or couple looking to run their own show - this is ‘the one’!
Joneen and Andrew Christenson
Tile Rescue Wollongong
Our goal for some time has been to own our own business and the Tile Rescue Franchise Opportunity ticked all the boxes on paper. From the first meeting, Bill Hyde from Tile Rescue impressed us with his friendly and professional manner - an approach that inspired our confidence.
So far Tile Rescue’s promised business systems, training – both the initial technical training and the ongoing product knowledge training – overall encouragement and head office support has not let us down. We are working the steps and starting to see the results!
Not only are we earning money but the sense of personal achievement is exactly what we hoping for!
The Tile Rescue support team are helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly and while we still have lots to learn these dealings confirm to us that we've partnered with the true leader in this industry.
Ken & Katherine Purvey
Tile Rescue Penrith / Blue Mountains
After spending 15 years in a high pressure corporate environment - I was stressed, had very little job satisfaction and was sick of travelling three hours a day to and from the office. It got to the point where my 2 youngest children hardly recognised me when they saw me! I decided that seeking a similar role in a different organisation wasn’t the best solution and after discussing options with my wife we decided a more drastic lifestyle change was required.
I liked the idea of a more hands on role and also being my own boss but I wasn’t sure how to go about starting a business. During my research I came across the Tile Rescue Franchise opportunity and it immediately grabbed my attention. The more I read into it the more I felt this was exactly what I had been looking for, it seemed to tick every box. I contacted Bill Hyde and I was impressed with his down to earth manner and professionalism but what particularly stood out to me was his emphasis on integrity and the importance of providing a high quality service to the customer.
Although I was keen, I was naturally nervous about leaving the security of my executive salary and the associated fringe benefits. I did a heap of research and probably drove Bill (and several other franchisees) crazy with questions before finally taking the plunge and signing up, but I can honestly say I have never looked back! I have found the experience of running my own business very rewarding and at the same time I feel I have the full support of the ‘Tile Rescue Family’.
We have just celebrated our 1st year anniversary with Tile Rescue, we’ve been solidly booked – 3-4 weeks ahead - for several months now and have easily exceeded our sales expectations for the first year. My customers are literally blown away by the results I have been able to achieve for them and for the first time in years I have a feeling of job satisfaction at the end of the day. But most importantly of all, I get to see a lot more of my wife and kids!
Tile Rescue Sydney Inner West
I had worked in construction sales roles for 20 years…whilst they were great roles with great companies…eventually the rewards, satisfaction & motivation dwindled….I got sick of being a passenger and wanted to be the driver….so I looked into self-employment opportunities but was uncertain about where to start and what to do….
A great friend put me onto Tile Rescue and immediately I saw the potential and rewards….I haven’t been let down and its actually exceeded my expectations very quickly….the rewards and potential are great- the harder you work the higher the rewards – physically, mentally and financially.
You get to offer least 10 different services & applications for each customer you meet….you are not limited to one application or discipline….this ensures and nurtures a great ongoing relationship with each clients and their networks.
I can best describe Tile Rescue as providing flexibility within a fantastic supportive framework….Tile Rescue provides you with the products, services, technical, marketing & administrative support to ensure you exceed your customers’ expectations.
Every day a valued customer is genuinely grateful for the results and difference that I and tile Rescue has made to their property & asset.
Tile Rescue Port Stephens
Eight years ago, I was driving trucks for a living, and as much as it gave me a wage at the end of each week, job satisfaction just wasn’t there for me.
My wife and I had contemplated the idea of working for ourselves many times, but we just didn’t come across anything that gave us the confidence to leave the security of my weekly wage – and into the unknown world of self-employment.
Then I met Bill Hyde. Bill outlined his plans for Tile Rescue, and knowing that he already had many years of experience in this industry, I saw a great opportunity. Although I had no previous experience with Tiles and Grout – I didn’t need it. This was the opportunity we had been looking for!
I am now in my 8th year as a Tile Rescue Franchisee and I own and operate two territories, with a full-time employee. I am turning over in excess of $300,000 annually, and needless to say, I have never regretted the decision to leave my job driving trucks, to start a Tile Rescue business. I am now involved in the training of new franchisees and provide our growing network of business owners with ongoing technical support.
I cannot express just how rewarding it is to run your own Tile Rescue business – great money, great friends and a great future for my family! To add to that I am also now involved with the training of new franchisees and technical support of current franchisees.
John & Margie Burnett
Tile Rescue Shoalhaven
Margie & I moved to Nowra from the Southern Highlands in December last year and started our Tile Rescue business. We love that we get to work together as a team and get a lot of satisfaction from the type of work we do.
Best of all is that, right from the start, people wanted and needed the Tile Rescue services. We are now constantly booked ahead and get lots of referrals.
Bill and the girls at Head Office are great and help us whenever we need it.
We couldn't recommend a Tile Rescue business highly enough.