- We Use Premium Grout
Tile Rescue use only premium grade Ardex grout meaning better adhesion and less absorbent to harsh cleaning products which means it will last longer and is easier to look after. Tile Rescue’s grout products are all backed with a manufactures warranty.
- We Use The Correct Grout
There are many different types of grout, and using the correct one is crucial to achieving quality, long-term results – and avoiding costly issues later. The varying types have different purposes and structure so therefore it’s very important that the right grout be used to suit the tiled area.
- Stringent Preparation Procedure
Prior to installing any new grout Tile Rescue technicians spend a lot of time removing all contaminants, particles and moisture from the area so the grout can adhere properly. This ensures longevity.
- Intensive Training
To earn the right to be an expert every technician completes both in-house and onsite training at our purpose designed training facility. Their extensive product knowledge is recognised by tile retailers, tilers, builders and architects Australia-wide.
- Owner Operated
Tile Rescue is a national company but your tile & grout expert owns their business so they really care about giving you the best service and results unlike some employees. We don’t outsource work to other contractors so there are never any communication or quality issues.
- Competitive Pricing
Because our tile and grout experts own their businesses they have lower overheads than our competitors. A better deal for you, every time!
STOP. You May Not Need To Regrout!
Not all grout issues call for a regrout and if you don’t need to we’ll tell you. It can be stained and unsightly, yet the structure still in good condition. In many cases Tile Rescue’s Colour Sealing Solution is the ultimate in rectifying grubby grout issues and the job can be done at a great price and in under a day.
How Do I Know If Regrouting Is Necessary?
It depends on the cause of the problem. Majority of the time cleaning and resealing the grout will resolve the issue. By identifying the cause of cracked or damaged grout the repair options can be confidently considered. There may be more than one solution but you will always be given the option. In the following cases regrouting is a must:
- If mildew is persistent and keeps recurring
- If tiles are off or about to come off
- Where grout is cracking and flaking around wet areas ie: baths, showers, sinks etc
- If grout is missing between tiles
- Where cleaning is unable to restore the grout to its original condition
If any of the above situations is taking place in your home it’s definitely time to regrout. Moisture seeping or even flowing through damaged grout can be really unhealthy and cause irreparable / expensive damage to your home.
My showers are about 10 years old and just about every week I would scrub them but still never looked clean and replacing them would’ve cost thousands. Then i found Tile Rescue, what an amazing transformation, not only do they look like new l no longer have to use harsh chemicals. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Mrs MaAleer, Curl Curl NSW
Before & After
More Reasons To Choose Tile Rescue
- Rapid Response Times Our call centre dispatches every call to the local expert within 30 minutes, during business hours. You can expect to discuss your requirements with your expert the same day.
- Appointment Times That Suit You Not only will we come to your place outside of business hours but we won’t charge extra for it.
- Quotes With Options Your on the spot quote will always include options where relevant so you’ll never pay for repairs you don’t need.
- No Pressure & No Up-sells We don’t up-sell products or services when we arrive. Because your quote comes with options that are clearly explained to you, you’ll never feel pressured into spending more than you have to.
- Genuine Warranties We like to keep things very simple! Our one-page docs very clearly outline the terms and conditions of a warranty. It really is worth the paper it’s written on! if a problem persists, we’ll rectify the issue – pronto.
- We Arrive On Time If we say 9am, we’ll be there at 9am
- Everything Explained Expect honest, clear, explanations of every problem we assess complete with options. We even give you a demo on how to look after your surfaces ongoing
- Ongoing Research & Development We’ve developed our own range of cleaning products & sealers. To give you the best results we’re always testing our products against the industry’s. We’ve tested every commercial grade product on the market and ours are as good if not better.
- We’re Guests In Your Home Expect your visiting Tile Rescue expert to be clean, tidy and smelling fresh! As your guest, it would be rude to be late so expect us on time. We’ll not only leave the work area clean but even cleaner than it was before.
- FREE Shower Health Checks Tile Rescue can carry out an advanced leak detection test to locate the source of the problem. Your FREE report enables you to make informed choices, and compare repairers. Don’t worry, if you need a Plumber – we’ll tell you! [field name=cta_btn]
Click on the images to enlarge