Tile Rescue Canberra are currently seeking applicants for the role of a Tile Maintenance Technician.
Employment will be on a Full-time Casual basis, with consideration for a Permanent full-time position after a qualifying period for the right applicant.
• Current driver’s licence & clean driving record
• Current contactable references
• Ability to work unsupervised & follow strict procedures
• Excellent presentation and punctuality
• Current Police clearance, or willingness to obtain prior to commencement
• Experience in a similar or related field (Plumbing etc.)
• Above average communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
About the Role
The position involves the Technician undertaking and completing scheduled Shower Repairs in private residences and tenanted properties. This position is suited to a highly skilled handyperson with a superior work ethic and outstanding customer service skills. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TRADE QUALIFIED POSITION.
Comprehensive training is provided – The successful applicant will be required to complete the Tile Rescue Training program and would be expected to maintain the highest quality standards of work and customer service at all times.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised and excellent communication skills.
- Salary negotiable
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm (Neg)
The successful Applicant will have responsibility of a fully equipped company vehicle, plus phone and Fuel allowances.
Please email a detailed resume, cover letter & details of contactable referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org